The Second International Symposium on
Nonlinear Convex Analysis and Optimization 2019 (NCAO 2019)
September 4-6, 2019 @Science Connect, KMUTT
The Second International Symposium on Nonlinear Convex Analysis and Optimization 2019 (NCAO 2019) is organized by the Center of Excellence in Theoretical and Computational Science and the NCAO-Research Centre. The symposium is aimed at bringing together leading international experts in nonlinear and convex analysis for more exclusive and intensive lectures. The lectures are scheduled with respect to the three main research themes: Optimization, Fixed Point Theory,
- Prof. Sjur Didrik Flåm | University of Bergen, Norway.
- Prof. Didier Aussel |Université de Perpignan, France.
- Prof. Yeol Je Cho | Gyeongsang National University, South Korea.
- Prof. Joydeep Dutta | Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India.
- Prof. Ovidiu Bagdasar | University of Derby, United Kingdom.
- Prof. Lam Quoc Anh | Cantho University, Vietnam.